Exit Ticket FREEBIES! | Crafting Connections
Receive tips, freebies, and resource updates when you subscribe to my newsletter!

Exit Ticket FREEBIES!

Sunday, November 16, 2014
Hi there!  I blogged over at Upper Elementary Snapshots today.  There, I shared the many benefits of using exit tickets in your classroom.  Hop on over there to check out the post, if you'd like, and then come back and pick up some of the exit tickets I have used in my classroom!  Download any of them you might be able to use for free!



These exit slips can be used when teaching context clues.  Read more at this blog post.

These parts of speech exit tickets are designed to be used as you teach the various parts of speech.
FREE exit tickets for the parts of speech!



This "universal" exit ticket does not address any particular skill or standard.  You can use it with any lesson in any subject!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll return tomorrow for my Anchor's Away Monday post and link-up.  (It will include another freebie!)



7 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS! And oh so timely! My sixers are reviewing all eight parts of speech at once. Prior to this they've only really looked at them individually. Thanks for being so generous with your freebies!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the exit tickets! I am trying to get my PLC in on them! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great freebie... and the universal one can even be used in lower grades. Thanks for sharing at Teaching Blog Addict!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found you on Teaching Blog Addict today. I like the exit tickets for vocabulary. Thank you.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog. I love the anchor chart that you made with the children climbing the mountain. Where did you find that clipart? I would like to make the anchor chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! That is one of my favorite clip art set- I have found so many uses for it! It's by The Sketchy Guy. Here's the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hiking-Clipart-Camping-clipart-1011481

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top